Sofas and Sectionals - This place is a rip off and FTC is waiting for more complaints to investigate PLEASE CALL THE FTC.
I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door.The delivery guys took it back, wrote on the paper work the reason it was not deliverable.
When I first talk SAS I was told they would issue my refund back to my credit card within 2 days, that did not happen. To date I have not received my refund. I contacted SEARS credit card and filed a dispute. SEARS credited my account in March and returned the funds back to SofasandSectional in June.
I have been battling with SEARS and SofasandSectionals for almost a year now trying to get my refund. It is now January 2016 and still no refund.
I contacted and filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and was told they don't do individual complaints but if they receive additional complaints they will take immediate actions.Please contact the FTC so we can not only get our money back but FTC will stop this company from stealing money from the public!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Broyhill Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I've ordered 3sweaters from us since 11/24/16. I do not receive them. However,we took the money from my account...."