Sofas and Sectionals - This place is a rip off and FTC is waiting for more complaints to investigate PLEASE CALL THE FTC.

4 of 57 Sofas and Sectionals reviews

I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door.The delivery guys took it back, wrote on the paper work the reason it was not deliverable.

When I first talk SAS I was told they would issue my refund back to my credit card within 2 days, that did not happen. To date I have not received my refund. I contacted SEARS credit card and filed a dispute. SEARS credited my account in March and returned the funds back to SofasandSectional in June.

I have been battling with SEARS and SofasandSectionals for almost a year now trying to get my refund. It is now January 2016 and still no refund.

I contacted and filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and was told they don't do individual complaints but if they receive additional complaints they will take immediate actions.Please contact the FTC so we can not only get our money back but FTC will stop this company from stealing money from the public!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 57 Sofas and Sectionals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 18 #1096522

Seriously, what kind of imbecile doesn't consider the feasibility of measurements of furniture PRIOR to purchase and delivery?
Stop whining, and stop wasting other people's time! Start paying attention to things proactively so that you're not returning or crying for a refund on 90% of your purchases!
Also, the FTC isn't there to listen to morons like you; this is why they blew you off. Stop being so cheap and hire a lawyer.
Hopefully you're learning from this experience. Your foolish mistakes and habits have wasted enough time and money already...

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.