Sofas and Sectionals - This place is a rip off and FTC is waiting for more complaints to investigate PLEASE CALL THE FTC.
I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door.The delivery guys took it back, wrote on the paper work the reason it was not deliverable.
When I first talk SAS I was told they would issue my refund back to my credit card within 2 days, that did not happen. To date I have not received my refund. I contacted SEARS credit card and filed a dispute. SEARS credited my account in March and returned the funds back to SofasandSectional in June.
I have been battling with SEARS and SofasandSectionals for almost a year now trying to get my refund. It is now January 2016 and still no refund.
I contacted and filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and was told they don't do individual complaints but if they receive additional complaints they will take immediate actions.Please contact the FTC so we can not only get our money back but FTC will stop this company from stealing money from the public!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Broyhill Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."