I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door.The delivery guys took it back, wrote on the paper work the reason it was not deliverable.

When I first talk SAS I was told they would issue my refund back to my credit card within 2 days, that did not happen. To date I have not received my refund. I contacted SEARS credit card and filed a dispute. SEARS credited my account in March and returned the funds back to SofasandSectional in June.

I have been battling with SEARS and SofasandSectionals for almost a year now trying to get my refund. It is now January 2016 and still no refund.

I contacted and filed a complaint with the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and was told they don't do individual complaints but if they receive additional complaints they will take immediate actions.Please contact the FTC so we can not only get our money back but FTC will stop this company from stealing money from the public!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of broyhill sectional sofa. Sofas and Sectionals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned broyhill sectional sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sofas and Sectionals.

Had an Experience with Sofas and Sectionals?

Comments

Seriously, what kind of imbecile doesn't consider the feasibility of measurements of furniture PRIOR to purchase and delivery?

Stop whining, and stop wasting other people's time!

Start paying attention to things proactively so that you're not returning or crying for a refund on 90% of your purchases!

Also, the FTC isn't there to listen to morons like you; this is why they blew you off. Stop being so cheap and hire a lawyer.

Hopefully you're learning from this experience.Your foolish mistakes and habits have wasted enough time and money already...