I ordered a Lane Gran Torino in Caprice Clay on December 4th.I called to check on the order 5 weeks later and the first person - Doug - that I spoke with told me he was on hold with Lane and would call me back.

Two hours later I called and spoke with someone in customer service and was told that the fabric was discontinued and I would have to re-order. I had not heard a word from them about this until I called. They blamed it all on Lane and said they had just received the notice about the fabric the day before I called.

I found that very hard to believe.They did issue a refund to me but I was very unhappy with this company.

Had an Experience with Sofas and Sectionals?

Comments

Sofas and Sectionals - This place is a rip off and FTC is waiting for more complaints to investigate PLEASE CALL THE FTC. Sofas and Sectionals "I ordered a sectional from SofasandSectionals (SAS) in February 2015 for $2,465.25 and it was too big to fit through my door. The delivery guys took it back, wrote on..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Sofas and Sectionals - Do Not Buy From Them Sofas and Sectionals "I purchased a couch from them Oct 2014. After calling them several times, the couch finally arrived in Dec or Jan. When we received it, it had a missing leg..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more